There’s no denying it — summer is over, and fall is here.
Instead of wallowing in your seasonal sorrow, why not take note from these furry friends who couldn’t be more excited for pumpkin patches, crunchy leaves and sweater weather.
Here are 10 pets who are totally excited for fall!
1. This dog in his ultimate happy place.
2. This pup who prefers to pick her own gourd.
3. This dog who’s beyond thrilled to bust out his leaf-printed sweater.
4. This guy who is protesting your desire to rake the leaves.
5. This guinea pig who doesn’t seem to care that he has outgrown his sweater from last season.
6. This black cat who’s already counting down the days to Halloween.
7. This dog who hopes this moment lasts forever.
8. This cat who wants some alone time with her leaves.
9. This Frenchie who never wants to take this knit sweater off.
10. And finally, this pup who has become one with the leaves.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
- 9 Professional Pet Pair Cuddlers
- 10 Pets Rocking Out With Their Tongues Out
- 9 Cats Doing Yoga
- 10 Pets Who Don’t Think They’re Pets
* * *
Get Free Recall Alerts! Sign up now to Petful’s twice-monthly email newsletter, and you’ll also get our FREE pet food recall alerts. You’ll be among the very first to know about recalls. Click here to sign up now (it’s free).